Cake, candy, ice cream and all your favorite desserts without feeling guilty!
Protein Cake Jars
Once in a while, you need a treat. This dish serves up a cheat-worthy dessert that will still keep true to your high-protein standards. With an undeniably healthy take on cake, chocolate-covered candy, and 25 grams of protein per serving, it’s proof that you can have your cake and eat it, too.
1 egg, 1 cup egg whites, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, 6 tbsp coconut flower, 1/8 cup almond flower, ½ banana, ½ tbsp. baking powder, 1 tbsp mini m&m’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Add the M&M’s last, and mix in by hand.
- Take out two half-pint size oven-safe jars (or use Pyrex, ceramic or Corningware ramekins, or other oven-safe baking vessels if you have any doubt about your jars), coat them with nonstick cooking spray, and evenly distribute your mix into them. Don’t fill to the top, as the cake will rise.
- Top with a few more M&M’s, and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow the jars to cool, then screw the lid on to make this perfect protein-rich treat ready for travel!
When your sweet tooth calls, satisfy your craving for a treat with a brownie that meets your macros—and can be whipped up in the nick of time. Make this protein treat a breakfast staple by pairing it with your morning cup of coffee sweetened with one tablespoon of vanilla chai protein and a splash of almond milk.
½ banana, ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder,2 tbsp almond flower, ½ tbsp. coco powder, 1 pinch of baking powder
- In a small bowl, mash the banana. Stir in Greek yogurt, protein powder, almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Pour blended ingredients into an individual squared ramekin sprayed with nonstick cooking oil. No ramekin? A mug will work, too.
- Microwave for 1.5-2 minutes, and top with a sprinkle of confectioner’s sugar.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Having company over but don’t want to stray off plan? Try out this No bake Strawberry Cheese cake, be warned this is so good you may want seconds ( but that’s ok, remember its healthy!!)
Ingredients: 1/2 cup pecan meal 1/2 cup almond meal 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/3 cup flax meal 1 tbsp cocoa powder, stevia, to taste (about 1/4 cup of the granulated type, or about 6 packets) 1 whole egg plus 1 egg white, beaten 6 scoops chocolate whey 1/4 tsp salt Prep Time – 20 minutes Difficulty Level – Easy Servings – 6
Instructions: Mix everything together in a large bowl. You will have to keep stirring to get everything to mix into a thick dough. Spread the mixture into a 8×8-inch baking dish coated with olive oil cooking spray. Bake for 12 minutes at 350-degrees