“I know it’s not a diet. It’s a lifestyle change”
This is what we hear from clients or potential clients In a condescending, roll your eyes kinda way. Like it’s some cliche they expect all coaches to tell them.
But we don’t think or see your diet journey is a lifestyle change.
It’s only one of the numerous choices you make each day. Will I eat this or eat that. Will I do this workout or not do this workout. literally choice after choice non stop day in day out.
Look, I know – easier said than done. Because… life.
Ill use me as an example. I want to learn to play guitar. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for years but have never seemed to get a grasp on it.
Shit’s confusing. What guitar do I buy?, in person or online? To use a pick or not to use a pick?
Plus, somedays I just want to play the piano. Because…well piano kicks ass!
Every day the choice for me to pick up and play can be made easier or harder.
- I can make it easier by subscribing to guitar tricks (an awesome website that teaches you how to play).
- I can make it easier by placing my guitar in strategic places where I am bound to see it daily (Thanks James Clear!).
- I can make it easier by hiring someone to teach me and show me properly.
- I can make it easier by programming playing time into my phone without just picking it up when the mood strikes.
Lifestyle change sounds so dramatic and scary.
Club Sweat prefers to think of these things as choices. Choices you can make or not make every day.
If you’re trying to improve your nutrition what small changes can you make today that will make it easier for you.
- Can you subscribe to a meal service that preps and delivers your food? We have someone for that!
- Can you perform a kitchen makeover and throw away all your shitty food and stock up on the good stuff?
- Can you hire experts like the team from Club Sweat, to teach you how to make better choices more consistently?
- Can you prep a few meals every Sunday instead of trying to figure out your meals on the fly?
What’s your next lifestyle CHOICE going to be today?