One of my favorite movies is Rudy.
You guys know… RUDY, RUDY, RUDY!
When the team comes in and drops off all there jerseys for him how can you not shed a tear!
Rudy has a pretty classic movie theme. A “lesser” overcomes a struggle or restriction that society places on them, to realize an impossible dream by turning a struggle into a strength.
But to do so he must let go of a specific crutch that’s been holding him back. In Rudy’s case, it was his height, grades, and family. Yeah thats a lot of shit
What is your movie script?
- Have you been telling yourself that you’ll finally start working out when you book that trip?
- Have you been telling yourself that you just need to be more “motivated?”
- Have you been telling yourself that you’ll start to eat healthier after this weekend?
You don’t need to wait until Monday to start, you don’t need a pre-workout to get you pumped to exercise, you don’t need a new pair of running shoes to start moving again, although there is nothing wrong with having some sick ass kicks. and honestly, you don’t need a gym to workout.
- A simple bodyweight workout at home
- Implement one nutrition habit and that’s it. Maybe it’s having 1 more glass of water every day?
- Maybe it’s switching to skim milk instead of 2 %.
There never will be the perfect time to do this.
There will always be something.
What is one small step you can take today – just one – that will get you closer to where you want to be?
Dont hesitate to reach out we can help you set up an action plan for success!